Via Moruzzi 1, Pisa (IT)
I am a Senior Researcher at CNR-ISTI and External Prof. at UNIPI.
I am also a member of the KDD-lab: a joint research team that connects the Computer Science Dept. of the University of Pisa, CNR-ISTI, and SNS.
Within the lab, I coordinate the research activities on Complex Network Analysis.
My research focuses on modeling, characterizing and forecast emerging (social) behaviors leveraging complex networks and AI/ML techniques.
My recent research spans over the following topics:
- dynamics on and of complex networks;
- feature-rich and higher-order network modeling;
- polluted information environments;
- online well-being;
- cognitive network science.
I am always open to new collaborations and opportunities.
Thesis and Internships
- BSc and MSc students can contact me for thesis and/or internship supervision.
- Prospective PhD students: get in touch and check the programmes in Computer Science and AI for Society at the University of Pisa.
Are you interested in visiting the KDD lab? We coordinate an H2020 EU project that provides funds to cover visiting expenses.
Social Network Analysis Laboratory
Are you tired of orchestrating python dependencies to setup you network science environment? Give a try to SNA Lab our Docker container designed to offer a ready-to-go Jupyter Lab customized with all the major complex network python libraries!
|Mar 31, 2023||New Preprint: “Mass Media Impact on Opinion Evolution in Biased Digital Environments: a Bounded Confidence Model”|
|Mar 23, 2023||Three abstract accepted at NetSci 2023!|
|Mar 20, 2023||Mind Meets Media workshop accepted ad ICDM 2023: check out the website!|
|Jan 27, 2023||Paper published in Scientific Reports.|
|Jan 10, 2023||Abstract accepted as lightning presentation at CompleNet 2023.|